Friday 19 May 2017

Strip That Down


Liam Payne has dropped his debut song "Strip That Down". He has revealed that Ed Sheeran, who co-wrote the track, can actually be heard on it.
Liam: "Honestly, I feel so blessed and honoured that he wanted to write a song for me and I just want to say thank you to him I guess more than anything."
The song features Migos frontman, Quavo.


Liam appeared on Nick Grimshaw's Radio One Breakfast Show.
Nick: "I got to wear the Payne Chain."


Liam has been busy giving interviews for a number of radio stations. Obviously, he has been asked about One Direction.
In another interview, Liam said: " When I was in the band..." and fans immediately reacted: "You're in the band."

  “We will get back together at some point. Everyone [in the band] deserves the right to their butterfly trail, and see where it leads them to before that. We’ll be back very soon.”
When asked if there might be only three of them coming back:
“No, I think we have to come back as a whole. It’s like The Avengers – you shout and we all come running.”
On Zayn reuniting with the band:
  “I think so, but there’s a lot of things that’d have to be polished out there. By the looks of things, he doesn’t really wanna – that’s on him, really. He doesn’t really support the…cause. It’s not like he could be…I’ve spoken to Zayn since, it’s all fine and good, it is what it is. He feels hurt and scorned in some sort of way that I don’t really understand. That’s down to him. I would say exactly the same thing [as Harry said when it makes him feel sad, because the band was the most amazing experience of his life]. It is very sad, because One Direction was a wonderful, wonderful time in all of our lives. It was like uni on steroids, it was madness. It was so much fun, and I don’t understand how you can come out of that experience and say the things that he says sometimes. It doesn’t make any sense to me.”
On the controversial line in the song: 
 “We were very worried about this line. I never wanted it to be taken in a negative light. I think it’s a very positive one. I don’t think it’s a case of ‘now we’re moving on’ sort of thing. It’s more so the freedom to write the music you want to write, and I think that’s what this hiatus is for everybody. They get to explore the music they want to do. Harry’s out doing exactly what he wanted to do, Niall’s out doing the singer-songwriter-y stuff that he wanted to do as well. Louis has been amazing, going out and done a thing with Steve Aoki. And obviously Zayn, early doors, went out and did Pillow Talk. So, we’re all free to go out and do our own business.”
What's your favourite tattoo?

Liam's "Strip That Down" is number 1 on iTunes worldwide!

No comments:

Post a Comment