Saturday 27 May 2017

Liam Payne on The Graham Norton Show


Liam performed "Strip That Down"live.



Liam was shoved by Jay Z's bodyguard:


When Liam (14) met Cheryl:


On his son Bear's dramatic first nappy change:


Liam on the Harry Potter items in his garden:

Liam' s promo relies mainly on his private life. Cute, but he deserves better.
Alexander McQueen Bomber
Here are some quotes from other interviews.

Liam on Niall's solo performance:

 I saw him play Slow Hands, he proper owned the stage. It was a huge stage to play. He’s doin’ it, it was amazing to watch, and I was singing along on the side lines. [He was] fantastic.”
Liam on Harry's outfits:
Harry steps out there with the fashion these days, which is beautiful. I love that he wears what he wants, that’s the best thing. I’m starting to venture out a little myself now. Watching him, actually, has inspired me.”
Liam on who he would like to work with:
“I think that Nicki Minaj was the main one on my list. I have a song that I think would really really suit her. So I’m reaching out to Nicki to see what she says. It’s pretty much up in the air at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment