Wednesday 10 May 2017

iHeart Radio Album Release Party

On 8th May, Harry celebrated his self-titled album in a very special location: Rough Trade in Brooklyn, New York.

Harry performed several songs from his album and answered some questions.
About making the album:
“I’m very proud of this album. It’s a piece of me I don’t think I’ve ever really put out before. I’m happy, I can’t complain. I’ve just loved writing and being able to put it together into in an album. I’ve never made an album myself before, so I felt like I learned a lot during the process.”
“I have a lot more than these 10 songs. These 10 songs feel like they were the right thing for the first album. And, maybe I’ll just make another one.
About his tour:
“It’s my first tour. I’m playing rooms a lot of my favorite artists have played. They’re beautiful rooms, and I love going to shows in places like that, so I’m looking forward to it. I honestly just want it to be fun. I have so much fun playing these songs, so I hope people have fun. I think it will be fun.”
About One Direction:
“I think it’s a really exciting time for all of us. We went through something together that … I don’t know. People don’t get to experience that. It was such an amazing thing and changed all of our lives, and now we’re in this really exciting time when everyone’s making music, and putting it out, and doing really well. It’s amazing.”
Harry ended the party by throwing his guitar pick into the crowd, and with a stage dive - his first one ever. It didn't work, though...
Fans can tune in to a special broadcast of Harry's iHeart Radio Album Release Party live from Rough Trade on Friday, May 12th, at 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment