Tuesday 23 May 2017

Mexico


Harry played a gig in Mexico. In the wake of the terror attack in Manchester, they decided to perform just a few songs. Harry chose the quieter tracks from his album.


He also gave up his bold stage outfits and appeared on stage in his casual clothes instead,


He addressed the tragic events:

“Thank you so much for being here tonight. I know a lot of you have flown a long way. I really appreciate you being here. I wanted to celebrate with you guys. I have played some of my favorite shows in Mexico. It felt right to come celebrate with you. Tonight, it doesn’t feel like a night to celebrate. Last night, there was a tragedy in my home town of Manchester. I am left with a hole in my heart. I went to my first show in the arena, and I’ve had some of my best experiences in my life in Manchester. We have a choice every single day that we wake up of what you can put into the world, and I ask you to please choose love every single day. I promise that we will back very soon to Mexico… We will be back to do a full show. But, tonight, if it’s okay with you, we’re gonna play a small acoustic set. I hope you understand, and I hope you will join me in a moment of silence for all the victims and their families. Thank you for understanding. I love you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment