Wednesday 17 May 2017

Niall and Liam on 1D reuniting


“Everyone’s just having their own good time at the minute and then whenever it comes, it’s gonna happen and it’s gonna be big, I’d imagine.”
The whole interview:
Liam Payne also had a few words to say about One Direction and his mates' solo careers:
It’s no disrespect, never any disrespect, I had some of the best times in my life in that band, and you know, some things I’ll never forget. It’s given me the greatest outlet to make my own music, and move forward.
 I don’t really know, it’s difficult to see how everyone’s gonna work out at the moment. I’d like to think there was one, and there deserves to be one. There was an album that wasn’t toured, which I wrote half of! I think it deserves it’s time. But we need to write another album, and do some more tours later on.”
“I was really surprised with Niall coming out so quick, but then I thought about it, and Niall was resisting the break more than anyone, so I knew that he was gonna carry on working and he did, bless him. And you know, brought out a great song and he’s already bringing out another song, which is great, so, you know, he’s working away.

“Louis’ been great. Bless him. He’s had a tough..a tough..go of things and the way things are happening for him, but he’s handling it. And he’s going down and settling his business and you know….like I say. It’s been really tough for him, but what, you know, what a great song he came out with.”

No comments:

Post a Comment