Thursday 26 October 2017

Harry in Paris

On 25th October, Harry Styles kicked off the European leg of his tour with a gig in Paris.
 “Vous êtes toutes fabuleuse!” (You guys are fabulous!)  
    "In the times I've been roaming around, prancing around, you guys have always been so kind to me."
MUNA on touring with Harry: 
  “I love how everyone talks about him and how nice he is. He’s like a nymph or something. He seems like an angel from heaven. He should be our muse. Does he look into your soul or something? I’m crying now and I don’t know why. I’m excited for this now!” “We genuinely loved his album, before we knew we’d be touring with him. How ballsy is it to release a seven minute lead single? He’s a really great writer.”

                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment