Friday 20 October 2017

Niall's album "Flicker" is out!

  “It is written about one person. Most of it is. There’s obviously songs that are not particularly about anything, just scenarios I’ve made up in my head or situations I’ve seen among my friends. But yeah, for the most part it’s about that one person. I live most of my life out of the public eye. I try to keep as much of it shut as possible, because if you let it out, people start asking you loads of questions and it becomes uncomfortable. That’s why I wrote the album I did — because I’m not the greatest talker in terms of emotion. But I found that I’m good at writing it down on paper and putting it on the record. It’s still quite a hard thing to do but I found it better to do it that way.”


  I was in the room the moment Niall learned that his album was #1 on iTunes minutes after release tonight. He was nervous and antsy until someone shouted “NUMBER ONE!” and he froze and squeaked “Number one?” …then he beamed and thrust his fist into the air. He was smiling so hard and was so flustered, he could barely keep speaking after that. It was such an incredible moment.


"Harry Styles" scares Niall on Ellen's show:

Niall on how touring is different as a solo artist:
    “It’s a lot smaller entourage. I think there’s 16 of us. We had 160 crew on 1D and 30 or 40 trucks every day, everywhere we went. It was like a circus rolling into town.”
Niall on the reunion of 1D:  “It’s only been like two years or whatever so I’m not worried about it. I’m not rushing it and I’m not worried that it won’t happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment