Sunday 22 October 2017

Harry & Niall at We Can Survive 2017

Harry Styles o performed at CBS Radio's We Can Survive 2017 at The Hollywood Bowl on                 October 21.
He had the crowd sing Happy Birthday to his mum, Anne.
  "Today is my mother’s 50th birthday. She’s gonna kill me for telling you she’s 50 - today is her 27th birthday! Alright, she’s 50, she’s fine. . I would love if we could please sing Happy Birthday to her, if that’s ok with you. Her name is Anne, with an e. That doesn’t matter for singing Happy Birthday does it, there’s no change really, um, but if you would join me, is that ok with everyone? There’s a lot of, there’s a lot of guys in suits in the middle “I didn’t sign up for this”. One of them waved. That’s nice. “I did not sign up, I did not sign up for this, I did not sign up for this”. Would you mind, sir, singing Happy Birthday to my mother? She’s very nice. Sir? With the pocket thing? Mark. Mark. Who are you Mark. Today is my Mother’s Birthday."

Niall made a surprise appearance at the concert! 

Before the gig, Harry revealed 'Kiwi" music video is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment