Friday 21 July 2017

Louis' promo

Louis arrives at BBC Radio, 21st July
Nick: They keep saying: don’t ask personal questions.  Louis: They’re great aren’t they?
Louis on "Back To You":
Louis comparing fans promo work to his teams': “They’re loads better than them lot out there.”
Louis' reaction to Niall's comments on him:
Nick: Did you see or hear what Niall said about you on the radio in Australia?
Louis: Yes, I did.
 [Niall “I thought it was a very honest interview. I thought he was brilliant in it. But he knows that none of us every thought that, or think that. He’s an unbelievable guy, a great singer and someone that if…if…y'know, I’d say that we would have lost the plot along the way if we hadn’t had Louis. He was a very very very, extremely vital member of One Direction.”]

Louis on his tour plans:
 “If I was speculating, I’d say the second half of next year.”
   His plans for the album: “Ideally it’s coming at the end of this year, but I don’t want to put myself under too many time constraints and end up in a position where I have to put two fillers on it. I’d say about 50 [songs written for the album]. It’s a lot of work.”

Louis on the favourite song on his album:
Louis for Heat:
Louis about Harry in Dunkirk:I haven’t seen it yet, no. I’m very very excited for him, very proud of him. I mean it’s… amazing to see. I think we all knew he liked that kind of thing, but yeah i suppose it wasn’t that much of a surprise to us. And look, I hear he’s great, it obviously makes sense.”


Louis for BBC:
  “Like I said to my best mate, Oli, I want there to be songs on the album that I could play to your mum, and she could listen to it and take something away from it. Maybe she doesn’t love the song, but lyrically she’ll understand something about me. This is something that - for me, anyway - it doesn’t feel like we have enough of. A lot of artists use words because they sound nice, or because it works for the science of the song. Again, that’s why bands like Arctic Monkeys are so great. They don’t work on any script or any maths or science. They just say what they feel. If it doesn’t rhyme, it doesn’t matter. If it sounds awkward, it doesn’t matter. I think, especially with being lucky enough to have a big fanbase, I want to say to them, “Look, lyrics actually matter, and I want to show you why”.
 “I’m not very good at fashion but there were a few TV opportunities. But unless you are someone like Harry - who is immensely talented in so many different areas - I think it’s really important to stay in your lane and do what you do well. Having said that, the idea of acting sounds quite exciting to me. The idea of playing the ultimate rough chavvy - it’s like me being everyone I always wanted to be in Doncaster! But I’d rather get the music 100% right, rather than 90% right while trying to dip my toe in something else.
And on Harry again: “I might wake up in the morning with me bowl of cornflakes and look on twitter and see … Harry stood next to Tom Hardy on the red carpet, I mean, it’s just unbelievable … we’re all just so proud of each other.”


No comments:

Post a Comment