Tuesday 1 August 2017

Louis on Elvis Duran Show

Int. "What's the feeling that you get now when you hear just you?


Louis on writing for other artists, and one song in particular: “Let’s just say it’s a big dance act. […] They/She came to me on this one. It’s a song that I wrote maybe two years ago with two other writers. It’s a song that was really personal to me and I’ve always been a big fan of the song, so it’s nice. […] This song that I originally wrote was maybe just at the end of the last album of 1D. It was pitched for that album. So it’s kinda cool that it’s still gonna get used.”

Louis on doing an Irish accent after Elvis says that Niall praised Louis' imitation skills:

“You know what actually, this is music to my ears. Because I spent five years imitating Niall’s Irish accent, and not once did he give me props for it. He always used to say - here we go - “Oh Tommo, you’re not that good at that Irish accent” and I think I’m not that bad.”
And bonus:
Louis and Eleanor in NY. King of holding hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment