Saturday 8 July 2017

"Dunkirk" interviews

Harry and Fionn Whitehead:

Mark Rylance:

Int. "Are you planning to focus more on acting? How will you fit it in with your music career?

Christopher Nolan:
“I don’t think I was that aware really of how famous Harry was. I mean, my daughter had talked about him. My kids talked about him. I wasn’t really that aware of it. So, the truth is, I cast Harry because he fit the part wonderfully and truly earned his seat at the table. I think what he does in the film is really remarkable in its subtlety and its truthfulness. I hope people will come to his performance with an open mind because I think he’s an extraordinarily talented actor.




Int. "PG-13 films generally only get two F-bombs. You get the two F-bombs."

On filming underwater:

No comments:

Post a Comment