Wednesday 18 July 2018

Vancouver & the US part3

VANCOUVER    6th July, 2018

“I’m not gonna pretend this is comfortable. It’s not. It’s scratchy. But it’s Canada. I thought I would dress up! Thought I’d thrown on the old sequins.
“I’m leaving a trail of sequins all over the place.

SEATTLE    7th July

SACRAMENTO      9th July
“I didn’t realize until I was on stage that I can’t move my arms above my head. I’m quite restricted, so forgive me.”

SAN JOSE     11th July
“NOW I HAVE ANOTHER PIECE OF PAPER. WE’RE GONNA REVEAL SOMETHING ELSE! No, no I don’t. No more paper. Alright. Anything else? Anything else?….I’ll catch it….Anything else? You are….can I read this? [reading sign] “I’m gonna come out to my parents because of you" Are your parents here? Where are they? She’s in our hotel room. How far away’s the hotel? Huh? Four miles. Do you think if we really….what’s your name?…Grace. If we can get as quiet as possible….[crowd goes impressively quiet]…what’s your mum’s name?…Tina…..ok, as quiet as possible…I’m gonna tell Tina, before you get a chance [little giggle]….SHHHH…shhh….[someone yells out] This is a family show! [crowd screams]…or is ittttt….[crowd screams louder]….shhhh, shhhh, SHH, SHH….[clears throat]…shhh…as quiet as possible….quiet as possible….[harry lowers his voice]…quiet as possible….[crowd quietens]….zero noise….thank you…..[yelling] TINA!!……SHE"S GAY!! [crowd cheers are deafening]wait, wait….[Harry puts his hand to his ear, theatrically]….Tina says…..shh….Tina says she loves you. Congratulations, very happy for you. TINA, SHE’S GAY! Everyone, one, two, three…..[crowd yells]….TINA, SHE’S GAY! Alright, I’ll have to put that on a t-shirt, right, you’ll see that on the next tour, it’ll be on a t-shirt - “TINA, SHE’S GAY” Alright. We’re gonna sing another song now. Before we go on, let me say thank you to each and every single one of you for bringing your signs, your flags, thank you, thank you, thank you, very much. You’ve have been incredible tonight, from this side, all the way around to this side, round the back, top to bottom, front to back. If you know the words to this song, please sing it with us. Let’s do it. One, two, three, GO!”

—                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment