Thursday 19 July 2018

Harry in Los Angeles

NIGHT 1      13th July

“I’ll be honest. I think I ripped my trousers. I just felt a little pop. Right up there. So I apologize in advance if anyone gets an eyeful. Oh, calm down! It’s a family show!”

NIGHT 2        14th July
“Good evening, Los Angeles. Welcome to the final show!"
"Girl Crush" on stage B
“I’m gonna go away for a little while, make some more music. And then I’ll be back soon. I’m so honoured to play in front of strong men and women every night, and thank you for trusting me to come.”
Harry sang "Kiwi" three times!
“At this point in his meteoric young career, Styles could do anything. So what a pleasure that he’s out here playing slashing guitar tracks, writing vulnerable lyrics and queering up arena rock for a whole new generation of open-minded, big-hearted teen fans.”    (LA Times)
Off Tour

Kissy. Thank you for coming out to see us, it has been a pleasure playing for you all. I’m off to write some more music and I hope I’ll be seeing you again very soon. Thank you to my band, the crew, and all of you for making this tour so wonderful. Treat people with kindness. Goodbye for now. I love you all. H




No comments:

Post a Comment