Saturday 8 April 2017

Sign of the Times




Harry's song "Sign of the Times" was released yesterday and it immediately went to #1 on iTunes. Harry broke Adele's record for the fastest song to reach #1. Adele needed 50 minutes, whereas Harry's song took 19 minutes!



Harry has given a number of radio interviews. However, no one has asked what the song is about. The most obvious question. Is the question blacklisted by Harry?

Harry on 7th April

Harry talking about making the album:
"It’s always a bit weird going into a writing session with people you don’t know trying to write honest lyrics and stuff. And I think I found this group of guys where I felt really comfortable in terms of being vulnerable and just writing exactly what it was that I wanted to say. And I think when you find that environment that’s kind of comfortable to write like that, you just want to stay in that. So I kind of went out with these guys who were all pretty young, and we all just wanted to write stuff that we liked. I think that’s why we’ve kind of ended up with an album we’re really happy with, so I hope that comes across."
Harry talking about filming the music video for "Sign of the Times":
"Honestly, I don’t know and I don’t really know how to explain it ‘cause I’m struggling to remember why I agreed to do it. But, yeah,  it was really intense.    I was very high. Uh, I couldn’t wait to get down in all of those pictures."

Harry on telling his family about "Dunkirk":
"When I first told my mum, my stepdad said: “Who are you playing? Are you like waving off the soldiers?"

Harry about One Direction:
   "I don’t think any of us would rule anything out in the future [to a One Direction reunion] We’re just all writing and putting out what we want."
  "It’s amazing to watch your friends put music out and do so well. And everyone so far has done so well, so to kinda join them that’d be amazing."
  "I keep in touch and we all see each other. It’s great, everyone’s having fun doing their own thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment