Tuesday 4 April 2017

Harry: If I Could Flyyyy...

The anticipation is building as more information about Harry's song "Sign of the Time" appears in the media.
Today, Nick Grimshaw talked to Scott Mills about his pre-recorded interview with Harry for Radio One, which will air on Friday.

"We had a massive chat. Sat down for like two and a half, three hours or something. It was really, really long, but it was really good. There was a lot to talk about. There was talking about how it is now being a solo artist. How it was writing the record. How you even start to write a solo record. Where he wrote it. He spoke all about making the album, and basically having to become a solo artist and that pressure of knowing that the world are gonna want to hear this and are going want to judge it as well. But we played it in the room, and it’s so good. It’s really, really good. And it’s much - no offense - it’s much better than I thought it was gonna be."                                                

The day when Nick heard "Sign of the Times" for the first time:
"I was like ‘Wow! This [song] is really good’. And Harry was like ‘Yeah, don’t be so surprised!’ He came round and played it to me, and we were sort of avoiding it all day. So we went for breakfast, and then I was like ‘I gotta hear this song at some point’. And there was dread in my brain because I thought ‘What if it’s bad? What if I don’t like it? Cause I’m really bad at lying.’ And it sort of went on all day. And then eventually at about 4 o'clock I was like ‘Alright. Come on. Let’s do it.’ And I heard it and it was great. But there was a moment when I thought ‘How am I gonna get out of this car if this is bad?’ But it wasn’t. I can’t wait for everyone to hear it."                                    
Matt Edmondson on Harry's Radio One interview:
"I think they kind of smuggled Harry into the building via a back entrance. I think the only reason some people knew he was here was because he went to the toilet and just casually walked through the Radio 1 office."
In the evening, The Sun posted exclusive footage of Harry shooting a video for his debut solo song. We can see him dangling in mid-air above remote farmland shoreline somewhere in Scotland.
Mid-air in a Gucci Wool Cashmere Coat  ($3,280)
The songs on his solo album are believed to be very personal and based on his life. According to the tabloid, Harry has been also playing the guitar and the piano.

Harry is doing only four or five interviews around the world. He doesn't want to discuss his personal life or One Direction. He wants to let the music do the talking.
Looks like the Little Prince 
READ MORE:  https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3255267/dramatic-pictures-show-harry-styles-dangling-in-mid-air-during-new-music-video-shoot-as-we-reveal-secrets-of-debut-single/

No comments:

Post a Comment