Sunday 26 November 2017

Louis at the Royal Variety Performance

Louis ariving at the London Palladium on 24th November
With Prince William
With The Duchess of Cambridge

Miranda Hart introducing Louis:
“But I have heard of One Direction. I love them, I do. I miss them. Do you miss 1D? Yes, there’s one person up there, yes! During this man’s young life as part of one Direction he has racked up numerous top ten singles and seven Brit Awards, and since launching a solo career in 2016 his singles have reached number two and number one. I might do a number two and number one with excitement. And he’s one hundred percent of himself, here to sing his new song Miss You, will you please welcome the utterly brilliant Louis Tomlinson.”



Louis will release his new single "Miss You" on Friday, December 1st. Then he will perform the song during The XFactor Finale on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment