Thursday 7 September 2017

Zayn's new song "Dusk Till Dawn"

Zayn Malik has been hailed a "king" by fans after releasing the hotly anticipated music video for his collaboration with SIA. Zayn dropped "Dusk Till Dawn" on Thursday after days of teasing on Twitter. Directed by Amazing Spider-Man's Mark Webb, the video follows Zayn as he attempts to deliver a suitcase and reunite with his lover, played by Girls actress Jemima Kirke.


“Dusk Till Dawn” is the fourth duet Malik has released as a single, following Wrong with Kehlani, Still Got Time with PARTYNEXTDOOR and I Don't Wanna Live Forever with Taylor Swift which won the Best Collaboration gong at this year’s MTV VMAs.
Malik is currently gearing up to release his second album – a follow up to 2016’s number one record, “Mind of Mine.”
Speaking about album number two he told VMAN magazine: “I feel like my songwriting definitely developed, just because I’ve been doing it so much. I feel like the songs are a bit more organized, where I felt like, before, that Mind of Mine was a brainstorm. This one is more thought out. I had more time to process everything and go through it all.”(Evening Standard)
Recently, Zayn has been named GQ's Most Stylish Man Of The Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment