Thursday 14 September 2017

Zayn Malik on One Direction

 “Who knows? I’ve said it before: Never say never. If I wanted to come back in 10, 15 years time, then yeah, why not? I don’t know. If I didn’t want to [be in the band] then, I might not. It just depends on how I’m feeling at that time.
We were basically going at, like, 500 miles per hour. We did everything to an extreme in the band. [Now] it’s not as full on, it’s not as extreme, it’s not as in-your-face. It’s at my own pace. So this way, it feels 100 times more manageable. It’s just easier. It’s a lot less work.

It’s kind of a blur, but I’ve also had a bit of time to process it and take it in and understand it for what it was and appreciate a lot of the things and opportunities that we were given the chance to be able to do at that time. I just look back at it as a positive thing with good memories.”
 ‘To be honest, I never really spoke to Harry even when I was in the band. So I didn’t really expect that much of a relationship with him.’ (US Weekly)


No comments:

Post a Comment