Friday 17 March 2017

One Direction and Donald Trump

Donald Trump once kicked One Direction out of his hotel because they wouldn't meet his daughter. Liam Payne told the story in his new interview with Rollacoaster magazine.


'Donald Trump actually kicked us out of his hotel once. You wouldn't believe it. It was about  [meeting] his daughter. He phoned up our manager and we were asleep. He said, "Well, wake them up" and I was like "No" and then he wouldn't let us use the underground garage . Obviously, in New York we can't really go outside. New York is ruthless for us, So he was like, "OK, then I don't want you in my hotel." So we had to leave.'

In the same interview, Liam finally opened up about his girlfriend Cheryl, calling her his "dream girl." He said: "She is a wonderful, wonderful person and it's amazing to have someone who can relate to so much of things - someone who's taken greater steps than me. Her solo career was amazing. She's been in the industry for 14 years now, She fully supports me.We're super happy. It's a very personal, precious time for us. I'm still learning. I'm only 23."
Sounds a bit awkward...

Liam and Cheryl last year


No comments:

Post a Comment