Wednesday 31 October 2018

Liam in October

At the BMI Awards.
At The Event, Australia  on 13th October
The Save the Children's Big Uganda Gala, 18th October
Liam on One Direction:

 Me personally as me, I would love to get back together at some point. I think when it is all comfortable for everyone else. Rushing these things is how things get messed up.
We made such great success and that comes at a cost and I think we need to take that into account. I think we will all benefit by getting to know ourselves a bit better rather than ourselves within the band and I have always said this.
At the KISS Haunted House Party, 26th October
With Rita Ora at Westfield's 10th birthday event in London, 30th October
Liam at a special screening of "Widows" hosted by director Steve McQueen in association with Vogue at the Tate Modern in London, 31st October

No comments:

Post a Comment