Saturday 27 January 2018

Harry & Fleetwood Mac

Harry Styles was one of the stars performing at the 2018 MusiCares Person of the Year honoring Fleetwood Mac at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. The band was also accompanied by Imagine Dragons, Miley Cyrus, John Legend, Jared Leto, Lorde, and Keith Urban.
Harry & Fleetwood Mac

Harry & President Clinton



Harry introduced the band, saying:
"Ladies and gentlemen, there are several things that I thought I’d never be doing in my life. One is sharing a stage with these legends. I’m one of the babies that Stevie was talking about earlier. Let alone having the honor to introduce them to the stage."

Before that, he had to introduce himself because the presenter forgot to say his name:


Harry sang "The Chain"with Fletwood Mac.



Mick Fleetwood before the concert:
  "Harry Styles- formerly of One Direction, is not only a dear friend but I’m really impressed by the way that he’s-uh, I thought his album was an incredibly beautifully put-together piece of work. Um, I’m believing, to some extent, it’s been critically sort of overlooked a little bit. It was certainly a success and I think he’s amazingly talented and has become a really, really close friend especially of myself and Stevie and the band. He’s gonna be partaking in the evening, I do believe, so I’m excited about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment