Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!

In all probability, all the members of One Direction spent New Year's Eve in the UK.
Niall had fun with some friends in London.
Here with Laura Whitmore, Natalia Jorquera, his rumoured girlfriend, and one more unidentified girl:


Today, Niall tweeted:


Louis spent New Year's Eve with his family. He wrote: "Hope everyone has a lovely night tonight! Thank you to absolutely every person that has been there for me and supported me this year." He added: "Excited for what 2017 brings! Thank you again for helping me do what I love. Love you all x"
It seems that Danielle wasn' t with him this time. She was seen with her friends instead.
Today, Louis posted a selfie:

"I've felt better! Hello 2017!!"

Harry's tweet was brief, as usual:



As yet, Liam is nowhere to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment