Wednesday 28 September 2016

Harry for "Another Man"






Harry Styles has just posted three different covers for "Another Man". The magazine, which is coming out on 29th September, presents Harry's views on family life, career, music idols, film debut and future plans.
 He is interviewed by his friend Chelsea Handler and by Paul McCartney. Also, his sister Gemma shares some childhood memories.
 The photoshoot, which took place in Holmes Chapel, features designer outfits created by Alexander McQueen, Dior, Gucci and Louis Vuitton. Harry resembles the stars of the 1960s and 1970s.




When asked about One Direction, Harry says:

"I would never say we’ll never do anything again but its good for us to be exploring different things. Maybe at some point everyone will want to do something again but it’s better if it happens naturally, like, ‘Hey, we all really want to do this again.’ If that were to happen it’d be amazing. I would never rule that out. It’s the most important, greatest thing that ever happened to me, being in that band. It completely changed my life."





On going solo, Harry said: "The nice thing for me is that I'm not coming away from the band feeling like I wasn't able to do what I wanted to do. I loved to it and it was what I wanted but I'm enjoying writing at the moment; trying new things. I've been asking myself 'what do you want to say?'
"It's this bubble where things happen around you and it's not real life. It's amazing but it's not realistic. So when you come out of it it's nice to catch up with everything."



No comments:

Post a Comment